Funding opportunity for Camps
26th Jan 2018
The T:BUC Camps Programme 2018/19 is now open for applications. Completed applications must be returned to the Education Authority no later than 2pm on 23rd February 2018.
Battalions and Companies should consider applying for this funding to run cross community projects including a residential element. The funding is significant and would provide a good programme for young people.
The Guidance notes and application form can be found here
In addition there is a series of T:BUC Funding Forums being held hosted by the Good Relations & T:BUC Division.
Attendees will have the opportunity to find out about the Executive Office funding available for good relations programmes at events taking place throughout January and February in local council areas. These forums will be helpful to anyone considering applying for funding.
• 24 January - Brownlow Community Hub, Craigavon
• 29 January - Ballymoney Town Hall
• 30 January - Island Civic Centre, Lisburn
• 1 February - Holywell Trust, Derry/Londonderry
• 6 February - Fermanagh House, Enniskillen
• 7 February - Larne Town Hall
• 8 February - Ranfurly House, Dungannon
• 12 February - Mossley Mill, Newtownabbey
Programmes represented include the Central Good Relations Fund, T:BUC Camps Programme, Peace IV, Planned Interventions Fund, District Council Good Relations Programme and the Community Relations Council and Education Authority.